Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!

(A cool new year vid from YouTube^^)

Its high time for a holiday^^
Except for me of course :(

With this coming new year its a sign my holiday is coming to an end and my touge life will be halted for next few months until my next vacation :P

What a sad way to celebrate the New Year, the FC is still in the workshop, albeit with a new face look :P
New wing
(New rear spoiler)

New muffler
(New muffler... hopefully a more quite one >.<) New face
(New face for bigger air dams for better cooling)

Hopefully I can make one last touge run before I return back to the calling of the sea :P

As a coming end to this fine 2008, I found these vids on YouTube... from the movie Shuto Kousoku Trial Max... the first movie that made me fall in love with cars and racing xD


And greetings for the new year from the 3 most cutest beings in my household xD
3 cuties

No comments:

Post a Comment