Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mazda new design language


Ok, since I've become a rotorhead... I'm quite inclined to being Mazda bias xD

With the extremely beautiful Mazda Furai... which embodies Mazda 'Nagare' design concept, which means 'Flow'... is already mindblowing-ly beautiful.... coupled with a 450hp 3-rotor engine, the Furai must be the most beautiful prototype race car ever built^^

Below is a short vid of the car's unveiling at Laguna Seca ^^
But now Mazda has unveiled a new design language... Kodo - Soul of motion^^
Introduced in the form of the Shinari... a four door coupe, it just shows the design direction that Mazda is pursuing... which in my own biased personal opinion is jaw-dropping-ly beautiful xD


Below is the vids of the concept cars advert and unveiling at Milan^^

I must say, if I am to buy a practical car anytime in the future... I guess I'll be visiting Mazda's showroom :P

I have no idea why I would be writing this kind of post in our 'FC cum Touge diary blog', I guess I'm just bored to the bones... considering I'm celebrating Hari Raya on foreign land, having to work in the festive morning and havent touched the Old Lady for almost a month already... I guess I'm suffering from A.L.A.R (Acute Lack of Adrenaline Rush) xD

Anyway... Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all my muslims friends and Maaf Zahir Batin to all my friends and anyone that might be reading this almost dead blog :P

p/s : Pictures courtesy of www.motortrend.com and www.netcarshow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment